Understanding and Negotiating Contracts for TouchDesigner Pros
How many times have you been on a gig and been screwed over because you didn’t have a contract in place? How often have you wished you could properly negotiate or knew the finer points of what you were actually signing? In this workshop, you’ll learn about the most common types of contracts, what all the sections mean, and how you can change them based on your requirements. The included templates give you a great reference whether you’re just getting your career started or if you’re a seasoned pro and want to review your own contracts.
- 2 hours of HD video
- Templates for NDA, SLA, General Service Agreement, and Independent Contractor Agreement
- Explore the whole contract pipeline to know when you'll need what kind of contracts
- Review a Non-disclosure Agreement and learn how to keep your company secrets safe
- Analyze a Work Agreement (MSA/SoW) and what you can negotiate on with your clients
- Examine a Service Level Agreement (SLA) and how you can get paid to maintain your installations
- Understand the process of redlining contracts
"Elburz is a master, and as a teacher he uniquely takes on the seemingly mundane but ultimately very important micro lessons woven into the macro techniques which makes for a highly productive and holistic approach to learning. His attention to detail, sense of humor, and worldly perspective on the industry makes him a perfect teacher."
Elburz is the co-founder of The Interactive & Immersive HQ, the Immersive Technical Director of zero11zero, lead of nVoid division, and is one of the leading authorities on TouchDesigner.
He has worked on product launches, permanent installations, and worldwide tours with clients like Google, Kanye West, Giorgio Armani, Burj Khalifa, VISA, Nike, US Open, TIFF, American Express, Seattle Art Museum, Cannes Lions, Axwell & Ingrosso, Verizon, McDonalds, IBM, and many more. Elburz has lead teams across the world from Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Montreal, Toronto, Shanghai, Singapore, Tokyo, Bangkok, Dubai, Scotland, and Paris.