TouchDesigner is the leading platform for interactive media and immersive design, and is used to create the world's largest installations. Elburz Sorkhabi explores and explains concepts in TouchDesigner revolving around network optimization and performance bottlenecks.
- 2.5 hours of HD video
- TouchDesigner 099 project files and examples
- Learn about TouchDesigner's pull-based cooking
- Learn how to use Performance monitor
- Learn how to use Probe
- Diagnose CPU bottlenecks
- Diagnose GPU bottlenecks
- Diagnose hard drive bottlenecks
Elburz is the Immersive Technical Director of zero11zero, lead of nVoid division, and is one of the leading authorities on TouchDesigner.
He has worked on product launches, permanent installations, and worldwide tours with clients like Google, Kanye West, Giorgio Armani, Burj Khalifa, VISA, Nike, US Open, TIFF, American Express, Seattle Art Museum, Cannes Lions, Axwell & Ingrosso, Verizon, McDonalds, IBM, and many more. Elburz has lead teams across the world from Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Montreal, Toronto, Shanghai, Singapore, Tokyo, Bangkok, Dubai, Scotland, and Paris.
- Intermediate knowledge of TouchDesigner
- Basic of Python scripting in TouchDesigner