How to Price & Pitch a Project
Getting gigs can be hard. Even something as simple as figuring out the budget can be a challenge. Whether your new to the industry or a seasoned pro, there are many factors to consider in pricing. To add even more on your plate, once you have a price, you still have to put together a nice presentation to pitch the project. In this workshop, I take you through the common process of pricing and pitching a gig to win it as quickly as possible.
- 2 hours of HD video
- Template files for all documents created in training, including feature list, quote spreadsheet, and pitch deck
- Learn about buy-in and it's importance in the pitching process
- Develop thought-process for building project feature lists
- Learn how to layout your quote spreadsheet
- Discover different methods of pricing hardware and asking suppliers for quotes
- Build strategies for developing efficient and beautiful pitch decks
- Deliver final pitches and deal with any final hurdles in pitching
"Elburz is a master, and as a teacher he uniquely takes on the seemingly mundane but ultimately very important micro lessons woven into the macro techniques which makes for a highly productive and holistic approach to learning. His attention to detail, sense of humor, and worldly perspective on the industry makes him a perfect teacher."
Elburz is the Immersive Technical Director of zero11zero, lead of nVoid division, and is one of the leading authorities on TouchDesigner.
He has worked on product launches, permanent installations, and worldwide tours with clients like Google, Kanye West, Giorgio Armani, Burj Khalifa, VISA, Nike, US Open, TIFF, American Express, Seattle Art Museum, Cannes Lions, Axwell & Ingrosso, Verizon, McDonalds, IBM, and many more. Elburz has lead teams across the world from Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Montreal, Toronto, Shanghai, Singapore, Tokyo, Bangkok, Dubai, Scotland, and Paris.