Intermediate Python for TouchDesigner
Elburz deep dives on all the the inner workings of Python in TouchDesigner. This introductory course takes you from the very beginning of your Python journey and explains concepts that will create a powerful foundation for all your Python scripting in TouchDesigner.
- 2.5 hours of HD video
- TouchDesigner 099 project files and examples
- How to use Replicator COMP callbacks
- Advanced control flow in Python
- Intermediate Python tricks in TouchDesigner
- How to run scripts and delay script execution
- Useful built-in Python libraries
- Adding 3rd party Python libraries
- Basic understand of Python in TouchDesigner
- Highly recommended to have completed Python Introduction in TouchDesigner training
"Elburz has been an essential guide for me in this exciting and growing industry. He demystified many of the inner workings of TouchDesigner in my early days and has come in clutch with solutions on a number of high-profile installations we've worked on together since."
Elburz is the co-founder of The Interactive & Immersive HQ, the Immersive Technical Director of zero11zero, lead of nVoid division, and is one of the leading authorities on TouchDesigner.
He has worked on product launches, permanent installations, and worldwide tours with clients like Google, Kanye West, Giorgio Armani, Burj Khalifa, VISA, Nike, US Open, TIFF, American Express, Seattle Art Museum, Cannes Lions, Axwell & Ingrosso, Verizon, McDonalds, IBM, and many more. Elburz has lead teams across the world from Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Montreal, Toronto, Shanghai, Singapore, Tokyo, Bangkok, Dubai, Scotland, and Paris.